Why We Are Better
Each trailer is custom‐built to meet our customer's personal needs and preferences. Almost any option can be added or deleted.
- Our trailers are aerodynamically designed for the least amount of wind drag, enabling small tow vehicles to be used (front of trailer is not v‐nosed).
- We use modern Dexter Torsion Axles for a smoother ride (not spring type axles). This makes it easier on the tow vehicle and the vehicle being towed—equivalent independent suspension.
- Decking is actual aluminum diamond plate decking, instead of thin extruded floor panels.
- Complete access in and out of the trailer on all four sides. Many of our competitors only offer one side door.
- 12' length up to 40' available (many places will charge you more for their Standard length—compare our cost).
- 10' long ramps which are Wide ‐ 15" each (12' ramps also available)—competitor ramps are often narrower.
- Three standard int. widths available with the option for complete custom sizing. · Same trailer available up to 14,400 lbs. GVWR.
- Up to 21,500 lbs. in tri‐axle configuration.
- Framework is double main beams under each side which doubles corners and multiplies strength and rigidity.
- Stringers between cross members keep vehicle's tires sitting on top of framework. · Extremely beefed‐up tongue structure.
- Frame‐mounted flush mount D‐rings with e/track optional.
- In‐deck storage is available.
- Roof design is optional—tapered down or straight back.
- External rear jacks are standard features.
- Our cost is less, but you get more…